12U Team Information (Cooperstown Ticket Owned)
This is a new team. To register for a tryout please fill out the registration information and we will send out more info about the team.
Session 1 July 15 2pm
Session 2 July 29 2pm
Harmon Field Canton, GA
Special Session 3 July 9 2pm
Special Session 4 July 16 2pm
Macedonia Field Cumming, GA
- What type of players are you looking for?
- Open minded, hardworking, a thirst for growth and learning
- Has both potential and desire to play a the next level
- What level is the team at?
- AAA/Major would be closest to our level
- We don't really put a level on our teams. We play the teams we play.
- How much playing time can I expect my player to have?
- Players do not receive playing time, they receive opportunities. Its up to them what they do with it.
- This is part of the higher level training. Players need to learn to fight for a job.
- Not understanding how to use the bench to get your better is causing emotions to sit in and kids quit the game. We teach them how.
- How often do we practice?
- 1 team practice a week (situations)
- 1 classroom session a week (learning the game)
- 1 specialty practices a week. (middle infield, catcher, pitching, etc)
- 1 hitting practice a week
- How long is the season?
- August 1 - November 20 - Fall League (focus is development)
- January 6 - July 1 - Spring (tournament play)
- Will the team be going to Cooperstown?
- Yes, we already have a ticket
- What will gear will players receive?
- Two hats, Two Jerseys, Two Pants, Two socks, and a helmet.
- Can we play another sport during season?
- Yes, we encourage it.
- If our player does not make the team can he still train with you?
- Absolutely, we care about the kid. The name of his chest does not matter to us. It is not uncommon to send players to other teams because we fill that is what is best for them.